Half-Day or Evening Fly Fishing Trip
Join Us for a Half-Day Fishing Adventure on the Bow River
An accessible half-day or evening fly fishing trip is perfect for when time or energy is limited, and the hall pass has a time limit.
4 to 6 hours on the water is plenty of time to unwind, relax and hook a few Bow River Trout.
Gift Certificates Now Available
You can also buy a gift certificate for that “special someone” who loves to fish!
Day Rate: $550.00 CAD (plus GST)*
Fishing Trip Details:
- Room for 2 Anglers
- Suitable for those who have experience with the flyrod and just want to get after it!
- Let us know how we can help you up your game while we’re out there and we’ll make sure YOUR experience is complete
- 5-7 hours on the water typically.
- Evenings during the summer offer some great dry fly action, and sight fishing on the Bow River. Low light often brings big fish into the shallows to feed.
- Spring and Early summer days offer good streamer and nymph fishing, depending on water clarity and levels.
- Mid Summer to Early Fall typically offer fantastic Hopper action.
- Our Stonefly Hatch can be incredible and lasts 2-3 weeks. It typically starts around the first week of July.
We’ll make sure we have the right bugs and put you in position to play no matter what time of year you join us.
Get in touch and let’s plan a great day on the water!
*Guide Gratuity Not Included.
Half-Day or Evening Fly Fishing Gift Certificate
Give the Gift of a Half-Day or Evening Fly Fishing Trip on the Bow River!
We all know that special someone who loves to fish. Our gift certificates are a thoughtful (and easy) way to support their habit! (…err, passion!)
Just fill out the form below to purchase a gift certificate via the Gift Up! App.