Bow River Boot Camp
We’ve combined our two most popular offerings into one unforgettable adventure!
Our Two-Day Bow River Boot Camp won’t make you sweat, but we guarantee a good time while you learn.
$745 for one or two anglers
We meet at KATS Ranch on 30 acres of riverfront. (we’re on the southern Calgary City Limits)
You’ll combine outdoor classroom learning with actual fishing experience. This is hands on, interactive and geared towards helping you on your way to becoming a proficient fly fisher.
- Equipment: Rods, Reels, Lines, Leaders Tippet, Clothing etc.
- River/Water Etiquette
- Basic Knots
- Fly Casting- Dry Land AND On River.
- Reading Water and how to fish it.
- Basic Bug Introduction
- Fly Selection and Identification
- Gear Set UP and Rigging Applications
- Bring it all together and fish for as long as you like at the ranch! (we’ve got a net for you)
- Go home and get ready for Day Two!
We’re Goin’ Fishin’!!
We load up the drift boat and head out for a day on the Mighty Bow River. You’ll fish approximately 15k of fantastic, scenic trout water while applying your new fishy skills!
We should hook a few fish (hey, it’s fishing) , show you proper fish handling and picture taking, work on your casting presentations and get you picking the best trout holding water.
We’ll bring lunch, snacks, and drinks along with all the necessary gear you need for a great day on the boat!
Please contact us by email or call directly to book your spot.
Book Your Spot Today! Get in touch and let’s plan a great day on the water!
Book Your Fly Fishing Boot Camp Today!
To book this package, please contact us for available dates.